Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Exploding Seems Like A Definite Possibility .

The other day I saw simmering volcanoes of Hawaii on TV .

Today I read about Globus Hystericus. Strange thing but this is what it is .

Globus hystericus is a sensation of a lump in the throat which is not associated with any specific disease state
It is generally associated with sadness, anxiety or stress
There is no pain or weight loss associated with the condition
Treatment is by reassurance and sympathy concerning the symptom
Any underlying depression or anxiety should be treated.

There was a lady on Joe Millionaire yesterday who wanted to quit because she didn't have the courage to stand up to all the jealousy in the group. Even though I felt that Joe should respect her wish to be eliminated another part of my heart wanted her to stay. The world is very rude to people who cannot fight . Only the strong survive. Weaklings go extinct sooner or later only to be identified as fossils some millions of years later. Some don't even leave a proof of the fact that they existed !

Yesterday I read about a music by Incubus titled "Pardon Me"

"I need you to hear....
....I need you to see....
....That I have had all I can take....
....And exploding seems like a definite possibility to me...."

Today I tell myself 'Quit that self-pity thing' .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com