Thursday, October 30, 2003

Somehow my head feels very light today . And I like it ..It has been a long long time since it felt this way..Maybe I felt like this for the first time when I started passing in Algebra exams . It took quite a while for me to get the hang of x's and y's and their whole squares. At that time I just couldn't understand how Mathematics could contain anything more than just numbers...Time passes by quite swiftly and you end up doing an engineering course ...

Yesterday there was a talk about how some people are natural photographers and how some try to learn the same from books. And how a superior equipment cannot hide the basic follies ! Life is so very same and ordinary for everybody. It is how we choose to view it that makes it so special . Same applies for photography.While some eyes can view something as extraordinary and special , some eyes just can't see it !

"Charlie Babbit made a joke" . Can you make one for me just like Charlie did for Raymond Babbit ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com