Monday, June 14, 2004

Around five years back, when I was commuting by the local trains in Mumbai, there was a very old Parsi lady. She was very thin and so weak. She got into the train and just sat down on the floor. She didn't have the strength to even reach the seats. She had to get down at Dadar West and move to the East side. She asked me how she could reach the other side of Dadar. I don't know why but I told her that I would get down with her and take her to the other side. She was so weak that I was scared of touching and hurting her. Somehow I managed to take her to the other side. She blessed me with something and it came true. I wonder where she is today.

Why am I reminded of this today ?

Every once in a while I feel like calling upon some of the 'goodwill' powers.

Asatho Maa Sad Gamaya
Thamaso Maa Jyothir Gamaya
Mrithyor Maa Amritham Gamaya


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com