Thursday, May 13, 2004

Somehow the both of us have it very very tough...

His migraine keeps coming every day now..I am not giving him enough nutrition. There is so much that I have to take care of in terms of his health and all, and I do very little. I hate myself like this.I like to be in control of that migraine thing. I used to be able to do it sometime back. Please don't worry yourself much. Things will be ok...

Sometimes,I feel like asking God, why just the both of us ? He who gives us so much pain also puts a smile on our faces when we meet others. And these 'others' think that we are very happy and cast evil eyes, thereby feeding that 'tough' loop ...

To all those who cast evil eyes out there ...Let us live peacefully please..We are not going to intrude into your lives.So please don't intrude in ours. We let you be. So, let us be. Is that too much to ask ?

And God ! Better do something to keep this devotee of yours ...I am slowly but surely becoming an atheist..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com