Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Some moments in life were very hazy. It felt like as if I were without any emotions or passion at some point in time.Completely blanked out. What was I dreaming then ? What great thing was I chasing ? Am I a resident of some other planet as well ? Did I rent out my soul at that time ?

These days I often wonder if there is a word in English for a 'delayed reaction'.It is as though somebody pricked me with a pin some months ago, and I am crying 'oooh...it hurts' now. Why does it pain so much now ? Voicelessness, why ? I hope it isn't a disease or something. And I tell you, it doesn't help much to shriek in pain now. It is a thing of the past. The curtains have long fallen after the pricking scene.And something else is running in the theater now.Nobody even remembers any such thing. Whoever said, 'Strike when the iron is hot' , must have been one hell of a wise chap.

Anyways, the good thing is that I am slowly stuffing my regained soul back into my body. And I hope it stays there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com