Friday, January 09, 2004

Some people,including me, don't realize how much they hurt others. But they very well understand how much they are being hurt. I don't understand this selective realization.

I have lost the ability to speak effectively. Maybe I think a lot about whether to deliver the words or not, and then a very confused, grammatically incorrect version slips out of my tongue so that not much harm is caused. Which leads people to think that I am a very confused speaker.What I should understand is that words do hurt sometimes. Why should I mentally mince them before delivering ? I don't understand this selective deliverance.

There was a mention the other day about "Forget about it" . I wish I could erase certain portions of my memory. I wish I had selective amnesia.

A couple of days back I was feeling the need for a friend. A really close one. A shoulder to whom I can go to and cry my heart out . Everybody needs a good friend. And I am missing one !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com