Saturday, January 10, 2004

Assumption is a sin;funny words;funny mouse.

I assumed that good writers would live up to their words. I believed that a good writer brings out words from his heart. It isn't always so.

Now I have understood that a good writer is good with his words. And his words come from his brain. The creative part of the brain. His brain is good. Period. Doesn't necessarily mean that the person is good.

I should learn to separate the heart from the brain. And to use the latter more often,more effectively. I should learn to think more rationally. And assume less. Just like somebody said 'I read what I want and not what is presented'. Assumption makes an ass out of me. I see some people and see what I want. Not what they are. And pay dearly for it ! I should stop thinking that 'Maybe I am wrong ! Maybe things are okay' . No, face it ! Things aren't always okay. Come to terms with reality !

For the past few days my mouse(the computer one) has been behaving very funnily. Once in every few seconds, it jumps to the top of the document and wants to start from the beginning. That's it boy ! I am gonna fix you. We shall always start from where we left off and no flirting with the thought of starting from the beginning.

I should learn to be happy ! No matter what life throws at me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web sritopia.blogspot.com